5.02.2011

Summer lovin'


The weather will be SUNNY for the whole week. 
that is a .first. here in Logan for a while.
I love it
because I ♥ SUMMER
 and as of today its... 
s.u.m.m.e.r.t.i.m.e. for me now because...

I had my LAST FINAL EXAM today!
This semester i took 18 credits.
It was the first time i have done it and
.....surprisingly.....
i think it will be my best semester to date.
I have two A's and one A- so far. YAY me! :)

I love summer because we always do a big trip
Last summer we went to Hawaii for 2 weeks.

This summer- EUROPE for 6 weeks! 
AHHHH!!!!! :) :) :)

Some of my other favorite parts of summer are:
Vacations

The beach with my hubby!

Popsicles

reading the books I want

Sunshine & blue skies

Watermelon

Cupcakes (from Temptation)

Carnivals

Summer style.... :)
dresses, swim suits, shorts, sandals, and more.

I could go on, and on, and on.
♥♥♥
i LOVE summertime.

No comments:

Post a Comment