11.15.2011

It's my party...

So for my birthday 
{on 11-11-11}
Spencer had a bunch of surprises for me
{i love surprises}
I woke up to a 2 page love letter
then we made my favorite breakfast
We had some morning lovin
and then showered and got ready
because we had a photo shoot planned
we haven't had our pictures done since our wedding
so we thought it would be fun to
get some updated pictures 
while the leaves were still falling
{and no snow yet!}
Here are a few samples:





After that,
Spencer surprised me with a
1 hour full body massage
as i was getting that done
he was home with a repairman
that was fixing our dryer!

i came home to a working dryer!
then he had a game planned for the rest of our night
{Deal or No Deal}
He made 3 little paper briefcases
and the first game was for where we were
going for dinner
he had gone to the bank 
and gotten a $1, $5, $20, $50, and $100 bill
and i had to choose one 
{without looking}
and thats how much we would spend
i picked the $1. 
but we still went out to a nice restaurant!

Next round was for where we were going to go shopping
i picked Kohls first off.
and said Deal.
{especially because we had $10 off}

And finally the last round 
was for what i was going to get
i picked shoes
{but just got some for my bday}
no deal.
then perfume.
that was a hard decision.
i am running low.
but this was my last round
and i wanted to go all out.
no deal.
last was a PILLOW!
deal
i was so glad.
i have wanted to get a nice
expensive, high quality pillow for a while
{we spend half our life sleeping,
might as well make it worth it}

After shopping we came home and went to bed!

the next day
we went and moved my 80 year old grandma
into her new home!
then went out to dinner with Spencer's family
and then drove to Pocatello 
to hang out with my family!
My mom has been gone for 2 months
so it was soooo nice to finally get to 
hang out with her!
i just LOVE her!

My gifts were:
a love letter,
new beige high heels,
a fixed dryer,
1 hour full body massage,
a really nice pillow,
and a brand new 27" iMac and printer

what a good birthday!
ALL thanks to my amazing hubby.
he is so thoughtful, and spoils me to death!
i love him with ALLLL my heart!
I'm one lucky girl

♥ ♥ ♥

1 comment:

  1. the photos are stunning! love them! I'd like to get some professional photos of my husband and myself in Amsterdam since we just moved here 6 months ago and I think this is a season in life we will definitely want to remember!

    ReplyDelete