10.02.2011

9

September.
It has been quite the eventful month.
{sorry for just barely posting}
Promise i will keep you updated in a timely fashion though.
it was because of Prison break.
but i am done. 4 seasons in 4 weeks
proud.

started with Sun Valley for Labor day
Then it was my baby sister 
Kierstens 20th Birthday
no longer a TEENager.
cant believe it.
Then my Daddy's 30th birthday
{well 30-ish. he looks 30}
but then he would have had me when he was 9
so you obviously know i am not telling the complete truth
he is such a cuuutie. 
i adore my daddy.
he has always been so good to his family!

Also, we went to Park City 
to celebrate some time together as a fam
my dad got the Mountainside Resort.
its beautiful
We spent the day going on the Alpine slide
and coaster, shopping at the outlets,
and eating at the yummy mexican restaurant.
Spencer and my brother Sam decided that they
would race down the Alpine Slide.
Mind you... at the top before you go, 
they warn you to be cautious.
Neither listened. 
and they both FLEW OFF.
both getting scraped up.
here are spencers battle wounds
 {shoulder... went through his shirt}
{forearm}

The next day,
we left Park City and went to Provo
for the BYU-Utah game.
I went wearing blue. 
and left feeling blue.
i cant believe how awful they played
all i can say is
NEXT YEAR.
just wait.

♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment