11.11.2011

11.11.11

TO ME!!!!

this is quite the
.once.in.a.lifetime.
kind of day for me
NOT ONLY
is my birthday on
but i am turning 22
which is 2 11's 

And 2 times during my birthday can 
i say i was 22 on 11-11-11 at 11:11
i guarantee anything i wish
will come true.
its fate.
this is quite a big day! 
lots of decisions!

So i had to research long and hard
to try and find the earliest picture of me
because it seems appropriate since 
this day is commemorating my day of birth
22 years ago.
After weeks of research,
i found it!

And i wouldn't be here if it weren't for my parents!
So thank you for always putting us first:
You guys are the best! 

Spencer has some fun stuff planned for us today
i would tell you but...
then i'd have to kill you.
ok i lied.
i just don't know what we're doing
because he is surprising me!
he said he has to make up for celebrating 
2 birthdays because last year 
i was in the hospital 
because i had to get my appendix out!

I do wish someone would make this 
11 layer cake for me that looks so divine.
feel free it drop it off at my house anytime!

I guess i will share
so anyone who wants to make an
epic wish
here are the instructions:


♥ ♥ ♥

1 comment:

  1. Love it! How was your birthday ann?? I have a present for you!! birthday sushi asap!

    ReplyDelete