11.09.2011

deacon

My awesome little brother Tommy
a.k.a T-Bone
turned 12 years old
about 2 weeks ago.
he is now official a deacon! 
proud of him
can't believe he is getting so old
bahh.
i don't feel like I'm getting any older
but everyone else around me is!

My mom has been out in Kentucky
with Sarah and Andy
and so she missed Tommy's birthday
So spencer and I and my dad and other brother
celebrated with the bday boy.
I woke him up with the smell of this delight
 thats the most delicious german pancake if you ask me
look at the height on that thing.
proud.

Then he opened his presents
He was supposed to give us a wish list 
and he never did
so he got $$$$
the jacket is from me and Spencer
and the hundy+20 is from parents
and the 20 is from my brother
look at the baller
{Fresh out of bed}

Then we got dressed
 and went to outer limits
{again haha}
and tommy got a TON of awesome prizes
we got 1800+ tickets altogether
{I won 1st place on the motorcycle
racing game so i got a free game}
and then went out for ice cream!

Then before we went home
we stopped by Gem State
{daddy's work}
and got HOOOKED up.
check it out:
{love my dad's job}

♥ ♥ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment