2.11.2012

A or B?

So i pulled up my blog because it had been a while
and i noticed my last couple posts have been
{once a month-ers}
and they have all said, roughly,
i am the worst blogger ever
and i'll do better.... blah blah blah 

well i have come to a conclusion
it is one of two things.
I'm sure of it.

option 1
if you tell yourself something enough
you will start to believe it.
may have been the case

or

option 2
i jinxed myself
i either forget
or only remember when i can't blog
like at work or in my car

We don't need to pick favorites here
so i decided i will pretend its both
that way one doesn't feel left out
and i blog more
its a Win-Win!

So i guess its basically a recap from well
....a month ago.
imagine that. ha.

This past weekend the fam went
skiing in Sun Valley for a few days
it was much needed.
That is probably one my favorite weekend get-a-ways
We turned the boards Saturday
chilled, ate, and watched the Superbowl Sunday
and Killed it again on the mountain monday!


Then came back to work tuesday
{I only have one online class so
i basically am just at work and home}
it was nice to be back
it made me happy how many people
were excited to see me back!

So one day at work....
Trevor {the owners son, who also is high up}
comes into the kitchen and asks
what my school schedule was like
and how long i have left
...so i told him.
and he walked away.
awkward right?
don't worry it gets better

So i had a friend come up to me and tell me there
was a position open in the conference center as an
Event Coordinator
so i applied and got an interview
They later called me back for a 2nd interview

So i show up to my 2nd interview
and the owner is pulling up 5 other chairs
not including mine
{i only interviewed with 2 in my first}
and so i joked with the owner about it
and he said actually we are interviewing you
for 2 jobs at the same time today
....a little confused, i agreed.
{the other job was with Marriott}

The interview went like this
1st person asks me a serious deep question
then they all took turns.
The interview lasted AN HOUR!
pretty dang stressful if you ask me

but i guess i did well
later that day i got called back and they offered
me the MARRIOTT position!
i am soooooo excited!
I am the new Sales Administrator.
its a full-time position
and i get paid Salary.
I get full benefits with Marriott and Wasatch
{wasatch is the property that owns
Elements, Riverwoods, Coppermill and Marriott}
Its pretty exciting.

my first day was monday
i have worked everyday from
9 am - 9 pm
start out at the office and at night go wait tables.
pretty exhausting.
but i made it look effortless
{First day!}

♥ ♥ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment