5.11.2011

162 hours

DAYS LEFT

I cant believe it is almost here!
it doesnt seem like it should be yet.
I am sooo excited......
 and a little nervous to be honest.
i am just afraid i will forget something,
or forget to do something before we leave. 

The most amazing part is....
that we actually got it all put together!
Hahaha. as lame as that sounds.
but planning is SOOO MUCH work.
I never even knew.
Thanks to do my Dad
{who is a  frequent traveller, total PRO!}
he saved us. 

I am lucky to have the family that i have.
They are so supportive of us and everything we want to do.
I want to give a special thanks to:
 My parents {Joseph and Laura}
Spencer's Parents {Max and Laura}
My Aunt and Uncle {Paul and Bonnie}
They are a big part of making this trip happen.
and i want to express how grateful i am for them.
I love you all with all my heart! 
And I'm so glad to be in your family!

BAHHHHHH its almost here!!!!!!!!!! 
YAY! :) :) :)
if you have any suggestions of places to go,
let us know

♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment