5.09.2011

mama... dada.... { baby }



First grandbaby for my parents!
Sorry it is not me, 
but it is my BEAUTIFUL sister and her hubby
{Sarah and Andy Stucki}
I have known since the beginning 
but have had to keep it a secret until ...NOW!
honestly, its been one of the hardest things for me

She is 14 weeks along (beginning of her 2nd trimester)
with a healthy baby!
The baby is currently only half an inch long.
And already has all of its organs, 
can make facial expressions, 
and even has fingerprints!
...i cannot hold my excitement in...
I am going to be an AUNT!


:)

Congrats again Sarah and Andy! 
♥♥♥

2 comments:

  1. oh anna! you are a stinker! you totally got me, i totally thought you were pregnant!! but YAY for sarah and andy! she told us a few weeks back and we couldnt be happier for them! i think its a boy, what do you think? and you are going to make the cutest aunt there ever was! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am SOOOOOO HAPPY for GO SIRALA TOO! glad she is making it known :) LOVE YOUR FAMILY!!!!

    ReplyDelete