4.05.2012

uno, dos, tres, quatro

oh my goodness.
i cant believe it is already April
It is still weird to me that it is 2012.

A lot has happened since i last posted
whats new right?
ha.

Look how cute my hubby is...
I walked out to my car after work
and found my car on and warm
the windows scraped off
and this message on my hood

So, back to the happenings....
lets start from the beginning

So since valentines day
Spencer had a birthday,
and i had a whole weekend of surprises!
Friday started out with
Dinner at Tucanos
saw the movie The Lorax
Then went to the Jazz - Heat game
Then Friday night we went to his family's cabin
and we stayed the night there
Then woke up and went Skiing at Canyons
and then went to dinner with Jared and Courtney
{soon to be husband and wife ♥ }
Then had a big surprise party back at his parents house
with the extended family!
 Then we went up to Sun Valley the next weekend
Hit the Slopes HARD
 
and treated ourselves to a homemade Ph'zookie
 
Then the weekend AFTER Sun Valley
my little brother Tommy came and stayed with us
and can i just say,
we are the coolest sibs ever.
{It was over St. Patty's day}
We started out by Breakfast at Elements
Then the movie The Lorax
Then Cosmic Bowling
Then Basketball for a few hours
Then tried the new Doritos Taco
and ended the night with toilet papering!


After that,
Spencers mom came and stayed with us
and joined Spencer is his Second Triathlon
he did amazing!

Next up was the Gem State Trade Show
This is where all the vendors of food/candy/drinks
whatever you can think of basically comes
and sells to gas stations and convenient stores
well... my dad is the owner of Gem State Distributors
so we get to go and walk around
and get LOADED up on goodies.
check this out:
{Hard work pays off}
oh that looks like nothin.
wait until you see this
{just to keep perspective.....
this is not just laid out. this is piled high as well}

After this,
Spencer let me get theee Michael Kors watch
i have been coveting over for the past little while!
{I LOVE it!}

Next my hubby and sissy joined me in
my LAST Utah State game as an official Aggie Student!
{bittersweet}

I have had 2 new addictions in my life:
1) Katniss Everdeen

2) Draw Something

Well i am about caught up now!
Lastly,
I have LOVED that spring time is finally here
the weather is nice
{sometimes ha}
and i can decorate for SPRING
{A bunch of my decorations around my house}

{front door}

And yesterday i went golfing with my two loves
My hubby, and my daddy!

You made it!
now treat yourself to a nice nap
that was hard work and perserverance
that got you through that LONG post!

Happy Thursday!

 ♥♥♥ 


No comments:

Post a Comment