4.19.2011

Best Husband Award .

Yep, its official.
I have the best husband everrrr.
This is ONE (of many) reasons why he is the best.

So... he had class at 10:30 and left before i did.
And i walk out to my car to leave,
and lo and behold.... 
this is on top of my car, by my driver side door...


How cute is he?
Not only does he leave me cute surprises like this.....
He writes me love letters. I have a whole collection of them. 
Some on normal paper, some on styrofoam, some on post-its, some on cardboard
What ever he had closest to him he uses. 
I know, Right? 
How adorable is this guy?
VERY.

I love my babe. 
I mean that literally too.
He is a BABE.
take a look....


mmmm...... ♥

1 comment:

  1. mANNNNA!!!!!

    i was just on taigen's facebook... yes im a creeper... and i saw that you started a BLOG! YAAAAYYY! i miss knowing what is going on in your life. i love you!

    now get SIRALO to start one!!!

    ReplyDelete