4.19.2011

Late night fight .

Registration is probably one of most intense/least cool parts about Utah State.
You wait until midnight only to have your internet say 
"Failed to open page" over and over.
.....Refresh, Refresh, Refresh....
Wonder why its so slow?
Because there are 5000 people trying to login and get your classes at the same time.
Last semester i waited over an hour before i got through and got my classes.

Hopefully this is my last time in this vicious battle.
I hope to graduate in December with my Bachelors Degree.
If not, thats ok. I have LOVED college!
Im majoring FCHD and Health and i LOVE it. 


Just my luck, It's been 1 hour 3 min. so far and I'm not even to the login page
Spencer got in immediately last night.
He is majoring in French, with a Business minor.
He will graduate either December or May. depends.
Then he is planning on either getting: 
1. International Business Masters Degree
2. MBA
We are still currently deciding which would be better.
Suggestions would be appreciated.
 ....... GO AGGIES!




No comments:

Post a Comment