4.18.2011

The Other Ann .


In case you dont get it, we have almost the same name.
Ann(a), and Ann(ie), therefore we are the Ann's
Please feel free to call us that at any time.

It all started Summer of 2009. NO REGRETS. as we referred to it.
It was probably the best summer of my life.
I lived with Annie and Caroline.

They are the coolest cats around.
Anyways, Ann has been one of my dearest friends since.
If anyone wants a best friend that is //perfect//...
 than Annie is your girl!

I very was grateful for her tonight
i decided to create a blog... well...
i created one a year ago, and did nothing with it,
so i'm re-creating it back. 
I felt like a 90 year old woman trying to use the newest technology.
it was -terrible-..... to say the least.
Anyways, i called her up and she walked me through everything.
Best.friend.ever.

This could go on forever.
Thanks for being the best friend everrrrrr.
Love you Ann.

1 comment:

  1. ohhhhhh ANN! You are sooo cute!
    BEST FRIEND EVER!
    i love you so much! I'm glad I could help. Your blog looks adorable btw. You did a great job! I'm very proud of my little blogger!
    Love you!!!!

    ReplyDelete