4.21.2011

Is Brunch even a real word?

Breakfast + Lunch = Brunch
Kind of like Funner.
Used to not be a real word. 
Now they both are. 

Anyways, I am planning and putting on an Easter Brunch for the Noorda extended fam.
And I woke up this morning and spent about an hour and a half creating this beauty
Take a look..... 


Isn't it darling?
I couldn't get all the parts to group together, so it would send right as an attachment.
But thank goodness for my mom.
She stopped everything she was doing to help me.
Mom's are lifesavers.
Especially mine. 
She is the most selfless person i know.

I cannot wait for Easter.
We always have a big meal,
Easter baskets with tons of candy (my dad is a candy man),
 Presents (yes, still), Easter egg hunts (full of $$), and 
most important we celebrate our Savior's birth. 

This is my first time planning a big event with the whole fam damily.
I am planning, but i am also cooking.
Hopefully everything goes smooth.....
Psh... who am i kidding?
Of course it will :)



No comments:

Post a Comment