8.28.2011

Hi, i'm Anna, and i'm an Addict.

Have we met before?
yes, 
we have. 
Its been a looong time though.
i know.
and i apologize 
I have been M.I.A.

But i will tell ya,
its been for a GOOD reason.
can you guess what it is?
Yep.
Its the one and only....


im obsessed.
i have watched a season and a half in a week
Thats 22 episodes each season
and 45 minutes a piece.

I have been a straight up hermit lately.
I had heard all about it before
but didnt ever start it because
i didnt need another show to 
keep up on.
But my little bro Sam
{giving him all the credit}
kept talking about it
so i decided...why not?

I bet your wondering where i have
all this time to watch it?
well its because...
i quit temptation cupcake 2 weeks ago
{Thank gooooodness!}
and my new job hasnt started yet
so i thought,
i'll give it a try.

Best and worst decision.
Its soooo good. 
but its all i do now. haha.
if you havent ever watched it.
i HIGHLY recommend you do.
its uhhhmaaaazing.

♥ ♥ ♥

2 comments:

  1. I understand your love affair with this show!!!! When we were watching it it was all we did too :) It's FABULOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went through a similar addiction haha I love prison break..

    ReplyDelete