8.09.2011

i like it with cream....

Man... August has been quite 
the month of fun weekends.
Spencer and I went on a date Friday Night. 
So Spencer l.o.v.e.s to golf
and i want to be good.
but im not.
{its pretty dang hard}
But you gotta start somewhere.
Fun Fact:
Did you know Golf stands for-
Gentlemen Only, Ladies Forbidden.
Good thing times have changed! 
So we went to Logan River's driving range.
Both got a bucket of balls.
I am proud to say....
i have been to the driving range 3 times
in my wholeee life
and i am a 100 yd. driver.
{proud of it too}
i like to tell myself thats good for how beginner i am.
{i wanted an real action shot....
he insisted i get a "posed" action shot, haha}

Then... we headed to Logans best cold treat.
SNO SHACK 
{on 400 N.}
Never had a better snow cone.
They definitely know whats up! 
I got blackberry.
I like it with cream...
They put a heavy whipping cream over it
and ice cream on bottom
{please refrain from slobbering all over yourself}
It is to die for.
I could have one everyday
easily.

Saturday we headed down to my cousin
Kara and her new hubby Chris' wedding reception.
It was beautiful!
They look so happy! 
I love these things because
there is NOTHING better that seeing
2 people so madly in LOVE.
And taking that love to the next step 
and being married for all time.
It truly is the best thing in this life!
We had some light snacks there
and it happened to be that our strawberry
was in the shape of a heart
{proof. love is everywhere}

Sunday I went to Ogden and spent the day
with the GEDDES fam.
They are basically like my family.
i.just.love.every.single.one.of.them.
We ate dinner,
did some target shooting in the backyard
and then watched a movie.

♥ ♥ ♥

2 comments:

  1. The Geddes family really is the best!!! {thats my last name} love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. manna! here i am commenting on your blog again! i JUST read that comment about siralas baby shower! i am soooo disappointed that i wont be in town!! do you know how long she will be in town? send me an invite anyways... kyrsten35{at}hotmail{dot}com

    love you!

    ReplyDelete