8.28.2011

lou-uh-vull

A little late, i know.
Please forgive....

Your probably wondering what the heck i am saying
well it is...
Louisville 
as in the city in Kentucky.
That is how they pronounce it.
I hope i am not losing you
I am bringing this up for a reason.

Its because this is where my older sister 
and her hubby have lived for the past YEAR!
I cannot believe its been a year.
Our family has always been really close,
so having them so far away has been 
pretty hard on all of us.
Especially now because she has a 
cute BABY in her tummy and we haven't really 
got to see her little tummy grow....

They came out to visit us for 9 days in Pocatello
They were with his family for half
and ours for half.
We were all able to work it out so we could alllll 
be there at the same time.
It was quite the time i'll tell ya.
Our family is definitely a good time!
My baby sister Kiersten had just gotten back from a 
6 week study abroad so it was a welcome party for everyone!

While Sarah and Andy were here,
We threw Sarah a baby shower.
My mom and I put it on
It was a total success.
We had such a big turnout!

we had cupcakes, chicken salad, rolls, sorbet,
fruits, veggies, etc.
We played a ton of games to win
"shower" prizes from Bath & Body Works.
{cute right?}
It was an open house feel so it was so social
and relaxed and so fun!
We were so happy with it!

My mom just got do re-do her whole upstairs
{kitchen, sunroom, family room area}

It was supposed to take 6 weeks.
but you know how construction workers are.
they say 6 weeks
and take 3 months
but its FINALLY done.
and we couldnt be more happy with it!
she has been wanting to do this for years
so it was fun for her to show it all off, too!
It looks beautiful, so modern yet so classy and welcoming!
I would show pics but i dont have any
{I'll get some soon}

♥ ♥ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment