8.04.2011

Pain in the Neck

Literally.
I went to the Chiropractor
and i have a bulging disc in my neck
as i had mentioned before
where when i would exercise
my neck would pop,
i would black out,
and my arms would go numb
so i thought i better get it checked out.

i had my second appointment yesterday
He said i am in the >10% of people
who heal this fast.
{i have been wearing my amazingly stylish neck brace
all night, and when im home}
so its probably helped. 
Please... dont be so jealous.
you can all wear it when im done.
dont worry.
He got so excited and was a little shocked
i was healing so fast.
im so glad. 

So i decided to take a picture of the little
model he had of a bulging disc.
take a look...
So the white is obviously my spine
the yellow are my nerves
and the clear is the cushion basically for 
the red which is the disc.
it is supposed to look like a jelly filled donut
{yum}
But my looks like the filled, spilled.
So it is pressing on my nerves causing
the numbness, pain, headaches, etc.
So my neck brace is causing everything to stretch out
so it is able to sneak back inside the donut
where it belongs.

So i wear it when i am driving 
mainly on long drives
{feel free to honk and laugh if you see me}
because it is very comfortable. 
well i take it off when im driving in the city because
its tough to turn my head to check the blind spot.

funny story....
So i was getting into Pocatello
{for my appointment}
and there was a motorcycle that wouldnt let me over
so i cut him off and he rode my butt like no ones bidness.
well...
turns out he almost wrecked into me at the light
he got all mad 
and threw a temper tantrum 
he sped past me 
{for those in pocatello we were by Perkins}
almost knicking my back bumper
and immediately my radar detector goes off
so i slow down to 32 
{speed limit is 30}
and he flies off
turns out there were 2 motorcycle cops 
waiting at Edahow Elementary
and as i am finally coming to the school
 the cop is pulling out next to me to get the guy!
just fyi for people that dont know
cops have video cameras when they radar
so there are never any questions what happened 
if its brought to court
anyways....
so the guy pulls into the scout office
{right where i turn onto my street}
and i looked at him and started laughing.
he stared at me and was so pissed.
he gets off his bike and runs to the cop and points at me.
I was laughing because for one
KARMA.
for two...
what is he gonna say?
i threw a tantrum and had to show her how manly i am
um .... no.
plus the cops video will show he is completely alone on the road
so there is no way to prove i am ever a part of it.
Oh man. 
it gave me quite the laugh.
I have a few wise words for you sir:

Lastly....
I am proud to say i have hit 10,000 views.
i am at a little over 10,300 right now
and couldnt be more excited
thanks all you little cuties.
Although,
i would like you to show yourselves.
I only have 13 legit followers.
thank you, you brave souls.
{dont judge for how little followers i have hahaha}
but i know its not all from them
so if you want to keep hiding
and reading
I promise i wont stop you!
But i appreciate your reading.
Gracias, Merci, Danke, and so on.

♥ ♥ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment