8.03.2011

Playing catch up?

Yes.

I am guilty.
I havent blogged in over a week.
{doesnt sound that crazy}
BUT 
if you knew the week i had,
you would agree with me.

So lets begin.
#1 on the list is...
HORSE CREEK
what is this you may ask?
well my best friend Morgan Pederson
and her hubby Britton Pederson
have a cabin
{technically its Brit's moms}
close to Evanston, Wyoming
its right in the middle of the Uintah mountains.
This isnt any old cabin.
this is probably the most luxurious cabin you will ever see
it took 10 years to build.
but man was it worth it. 

It was Spencer and I
Morg and B-ped
Tori and Derek
Alex, kirsten and kristin
Tanner, Ryker, and Tyler.
It was basically all of Morgan's siblings
and their friends.

Our time there consisted of:
Eating.
Playing Scum 
{card game}
Movies.
E!
and celebrity.
Oh and we can forget the dirty game
If... Then....

Mo-Ped and B-Ped
{Morgan and Britton Pederson}
Just in case no one got that. haha.
live in NYC now and it breaks my heart
I have known Morgan for a few years now
She is probably the closest friend i have to a sister.
I love her to death.
We met in Vilociti
{USU's Hip Hop and Breakdancing team we were on}
so everytime they are here,
i have to see them!

We were there friday-sunday.
When we got back
{Here comes #2}
we had 5 hours of The Bachelorette to watch
The Men Tell All
The Finale
After the Final Rose
It was quite the night.
I had JP pegged from the beginning.
They are so cute together.
Now lets see if they really last.

How is everyone feeling about the new Bachelor Pad?
Looked a little dramatic to me.
{its gotta be pretty dang dramatic for me to think that}
A lot of crying and sex.
Probably will still watch it anyways.

Anyone have any ideas of who the next Bachelor will be?
I hope its Ames.
He is so cute in an awkward but charming way.
I just love him
And apparently so does America.
He got QUITE the applause when he got called
in the hot seat at The Men Tell All.
Lets cross our fingers its him.

Happy Wednesday!

♥ ♥ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment