7.26.2011

Funfilled Weekend.

I am sorry to break the news....
i forgot my camera this weekend.
we had quite the funfilled weekend so
it is very depressing to me that i dont have pics.

It started out by going to one of my good friends receptions
Congrats Bren and Frida!
they were a very good looking couple.
she is Swedish and he served in Sweden
he only talks to her in Swedish.
which is very cool to me.
Their reception was in his backyard,
it was hands down the most beautiful outside/backyard reception i've seen.
{Click here for pictures - from his photographer, not me}

Next we drove straight to good old Burley, Idaho.
For Spencer's Mom's side's family reunion!
I didnt really know what to expect
{its only every 2 years, so I havent been yet}
It was such a blast.
They rent out this Ranch right on the snake river
We just camped out while there.
I dont have pictures but the official website does
click here for pictures

We swam, went on the slide,
ate a ton {of course, its a family reunion}
sat and talked, played a TON of volleyball. 
{we played sooo many games, so fun}
then at night we roasted marshmallows around a big fire
and lit off fireworks.
It was such a blast! cant wait for 2013!

After we headed to Pocatello and saw my family
I went to the dentist because i have been having 
a lot of pain in my teeth. 
I coulda sworn i had a couple cavities.
turns out
I am Cavity FREE!
dont get too excited.
thats the good news.
the bad news followed pretty soon after.
Turns out i clench my teeth unintentionally
and its causing a lot of pain in my teeth, and headaches
But worst of all.
I am growing bone under my tongue which wont go away
but it can get worse and if it gets a lot worse
it will get hard to eat.
um.... scary? yes. very.
I go in again tomorrow to find out 
what to do about it.
i am stressing.
which is causing more clenching. 
ugh.
{please feel free to laugh at how awkward this picture is ... haha}
You can see on the inner part under my tongue - inside of my teeth. 
you can see the bumps.

Then after we came back to Logan
I had the day off because it was Pioneer day!
I just relaxed and watched SYTYCD.
{i am very behind}
and Bachelorette.
JP and Ben were my picks from the beginning.
Both great for her.

It was a great weekend!
I love being with family.
I'm so lucky to have such a cool/fun fam.
And to have married into such a great family too!
I love spending time with them both!

♥ ♥ ♥

2 comments:

  1. two things to say about this post.

    DANG IT!!!! I hadn't watched the bachelorette this week yet and now I know the results!!! It's my own dang fault I guess :) I figured thats how it would be anyways though.

    also... your family has the weirdest things that happen with you and your health. sarah has had so many funky things go on with her. and now this weird bone thing for you. poor noordas. i love you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all...HILARIOUS picture. Love it! Sorry about the bone under your tongue - ouch! And I know I'm not an Adam's, but we love having you as part of our family too! Love you ~ love you ~ love you!

    ReplyDelete