7.06.2011

I'm proud to be an American

ok, ok, so i know its a day or 2 late.
but i havent had internet access until now

Europe was such an UNBELIEVABLE experience
i will never forget it,
and i am sooo glad and blessed to be able to 
do what we did.

In my opinion its great to visit but....
i am so glad to live in America.
Anyways....

4th of the July is one of my favorite Holidays!
we are in Prague, Czech Republic today
Unfortunately they do no celebrate America’s independence.
I don’t know why they wouldn’t!
America is pretty dang cool.

Last time I was in Europe we missed this
Wonderful day too!
I was with my sister Sarah and Parents.
We were in Spain.

We are leaving tomorrow back to the good old
U S of A
So I am just barely missing it.
Darn it.
But I cant complain
I am in Prague.

I don’t know what it is about this holiday
That gets me
But I just LOVE it!
Maybe its because its warm, and summer
…..and warm. haha
We get together with family,
Have a big BBQ,
And watch amazing fireworks,
And just take it really easy!

So everyone:
Please soak in the fun for me.

4th,
Until next year, my friend!
I wont let you down.


 {how darling are these?}

 {firework wreath}

 {cute treat ideas}

♥ ♥ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment