6.23.2011

gonna miss it

So i am going to show you a day in the life.... 
of yours truly.

We live on the 3rd floor
{technically 2nd here because the bottom is the 0 floor}

 {our bedroom is the 3rd window up,
its the left window of the pair of windows}

{our bikes house}

Next up...
Inside of our apartment:
 {entry way, im right by the front door}

{kitchen/dining area}

 {where Marie sleeps while we are here, she is so sweet}

{view from Marie's "room"...aka... family room}

{their toilettes are in separate rooms. note the pink toilet paper}

{bathroom}

{shower}

{its kind of dark but she gave me my own shelf in the middle}

 {Our bedroom! ....please ignore how messy it is...
i wanted to give you a real idea of our room}
no ones perfect! haha.
{our bedroom- she even got me a rack for some my clothes}

We live about 2 blocks from the Lake.
It doesn't take long at all (2 minutes maybe)
because we bike everywhere we go.
I love it.
Plus, its been nice weather for the most part
warm but not blazing hot.
and will rain almost once a day, 
{but it keeps it so green here}

Plus, we live by a Lake
It cant get much better.
Annecy is so cool that it is in the running
for Winter Olympics in 2018.
How exciting is that?
Very. 


Today is our last day here 
{we leave at 8 am tomorrow morning for Italy}
I cant believe it is almost over.
I feel like we have been away from America for a while
but at the same time- Annecy has just FLOWN by. 
I am just now getting used to everything.
I feel like a local 
{except i cant really talk to anyone} 
so i guess that makes it a little tough.
But....
my French is coming along pretty well 
for how long we have been here.
{I am far from fluent}
but i feel like i am strides from what i was 3 weeks ago.
I guess thats what 4 hours of class a day will do to you!
haha.

Speaking of the devil...
Here is my school life

{Entrance to my school- IFALPES}

{view from cafeteria window}

 {view from my chair in class}

{Group 1- From all over the world}

{my favorite of the 2 teachers i had- Malika}

{different view of our classroom}

{my darling Australian friend Susie}

{Cafeteria, where we would all gather}

{from a seat in the cafeteria}

I am definitely gonna miss living here in Annecy.
It has been such an amazing experience!
{sounds cliche, but its true}
I've had some of the best times,
as well as some of the hardest times.
But the best part of it was,
that I got to do it with my hubby.
He made it so much more enjoyable,
and easier
{he is fluent in French}

So i know this is a little random....
but how divine is this candy store?


{this is on our way home from school}

♥ ♥ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment