6.06.2011

Just what i needed....

So i have been feeling very discouraged and overwhelmed
here in France. (i know, right? who am i to complain) 
But....
Just with the learning the language.
and not being able to communicate with anyone.
its such a scary feeling.

I didnt know what to do except....
{pray}
right after i had prayed.
i thought that i would listen to a conference talk 
while i was getting ready for the day.

it is truly amazing how much the Lord cares for each of us
i.n.d.i.v.i.d.u.a.l.l.y.
i just clicked a random one,
and it happened to be {exactly} what i needed to hear
it was the answer to my prayer.
almost instantaneously.

its crazy to me how simple our tasks are,
yet how great our blessings are.
but we still tend to struggle to do these simple things

all we have to do is - ASK
and then have FAITH and believe that he will answer your prayer
{even if it takes months}
and TRUST that he knows our plan and our lives.

....and he will bless us more that we will be able to contain.
it doesnt really seem fair.
he asks so little and gives so much!
but thats just the beauty of it.
God loves us sooo much.
he wants to bless us every second.
but he cant, unless we ask.
he is just waiting for us to ask.

I could go on forever.
I am just so full of love and gratitude today.
I love our Heavenly Father.
I love our Savior Jesus Christ.
i have {NO DOUBT} in my mind that this gospel is 100% true.
I hope that this helps you in some way today :)

Have a wonderful Monday!

Here is the talk i listened to:

part 1 (10 min)

Part 2 (10 min)

{just click picture to play}

♥ ♥ ♥ 

1 comment:

  1. darling! It's funny how perfect conference talks relate at time. Check this out, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nczw6xHJ0I ( about 5 mins) I have probably watched this clip 1.5 million times!! I LOVE it.

    ReplyDelete